Accessing Seller Orders & Statistics
Once a customer orders one of your products, you can see the order in your seller dashboard.
1. Select Orders on the left menu, and then click Orders list from the drop-down list.
2. Click on an order number to view that order’s details.
If a customer ordered from you as well as from a different seller, a separate order is formed for each seller showing only the products that you are selling. This allows each seller to manage and process only the products that are relevant to their store. As a seller, you have the following order management capabilities:
- View items ordered, payment method, shipping method & shipping cost
- View and update payment status and shipping order status
- Edit order details if necessary, in the event that the customer made a mistake when ordering
- Add order tracking information
You can monitor your order volume, including the number of completed orders, queued orders, declined ordered, and cancelled orders in the Statistics section.
1. Select Orders on the left menu, and then click Statistics from the drop-down list.
2. You have two tabbed options: Order statistics and Best sellers.
3. Order statistics provides you with basic statistics about your store that are organized by day, week, month, year, and all time.
4. Click the Best sellers tab to see your top 10 bestselling products for the day, week, month, year, and all time.
If you still have questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Back to Seller Knowledge Base.